Are you keen on strengthening our partnership with Florists in Denmark? Do you get excited by helping florists get the best produce on the market and increase their sales? And do you live in Denmark? If so, we're looking for you!
Account manager (Full time)
- Qualified to degree level in business, preferably you have completed a course in economics or international business
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the floristry industry or other relevant experience
- Are fluent in Danish, and able to converse in English and/or Dutch
- Are able to work independently and receive guidance and feedback from our office in the Netherlands
- Are an advanced user of Excel and accustomed to working with various computer systems
- Are able to adapt your communication style to different levels
- Are extremely customer-focused
- Like spending time on the road, but are happy to regularly work from home
What will you be doing as an account manager?
- You will visit florists and convince them Verdel is their best partner
- You will maintain contact with our existing partners, invest in long-term partnerships and resolve any issues that arise
- You are the link between our Danish partners and our family business in the Netherlands
- You will advise our partner florists about our product range and how to increase their shops’ success. This will involve placing orders and benchmarking performance
- You will be reporting to our sales manager in the Netherlands
- You will write visit reports, so that your colleagues in the Netherlands are up to date with your successes
- You will stay up to date with developments in the market in terms of; product ranges, suppliers and customers, and communicate this with the team in the Netherlands
- You are constantly on the lookout for improvements in our processes
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A varied job – every day is different
- A lot of fun with your Dutch colleagues
Who are we?
- A proud family business with over 50 years of experience in flowers and plants
- With over 330 colleagues all over Europe, we are committed to our business’s objectives on a daily basis
- Working for customers in 15 European countries
- For more information, please visit www.verdel.eu
Are you interested in becoming our new colleague?
- Would you like to work for us? Please fill in the application form below,
- Or send your motivation letter with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
- Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Please email or phone Arjan van Vliet (Sales manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 174-792000.
Are you a recruiter?
- We thank you for your interest in our company, but we prefer to seek our future colleagues ourselves